Access to Government Procurement Opportunities (AGPO), is a program set up to facilitate the youth, women and persons with disabilities owned enterprises to be able to participate in government procurement opportunities.
Patel business has helped hundreds of businesses owned by the youth, women and persons living with disabilities process their AGPO certificates and start their trading journey with government entities.
1. National Identity Card/ Kenyan passport (youths are from ages 18 to 34 years).
2. Business registration certificate/ certificate of incorporation
3. CR12 for limited company from registrar of companies
4. Partnership deed for partnership business
5. Tax compliance certificate
6. National Construction Authority letter/ certificate for construction category.
7. Registration document from the National council for persons with disabilities (For Persons living with disability)
Ready to Start?
We are best suited to provide you with AGPO certificate processing services.