The process of registration of a partnership in Kenya resembles that of a sole proprietor except that in the partnership business, you must draft a partnership deed. A partnership business involves two or more people who share ownership and contribution to the business. The terms of the business are based according to their agreement.
Patel business processes partnerships registrations within 3-5 working days based on the Company Registry workload and working hours.
1. Name of Business – (A name search needs to be performed first as part of the registration process.)
2. Nature of business – you will need to explain what your business will be doing in a very short sentence.
3. Address of the principal place of business – (Plot No., Section, and Name of Street or Road, Name of Building)
4. Postal Address – See more information here
5. Address of any other place of business
6. Full Names of you and any other partners
7. Signature on the document (usually at the back page of the BN2 Form)
8. Copy of ID/Passport for each partner
9. Copy of KRA PIN Certificate for each partner
10. Passport Photo for each partner
Ready to Start?
We are best suited to provide you with a partnership registration for your business in Kenya.